The Hull Seals position on PVP
Rules on PVP Combat and the Hull Seals
Can Hull Seals engage in PVP combat?
We take a similar stand as Fuel Rats do on PVP combat.
- While on a call, you may NOT engage in PVP at all. Not even if another player shoots you or is aggressive in any way. We are not and will never be a dial a fight service.
- If you are logged in as an active seal, if you engage in PVP, there must be clear proof of all parties agreeing to the encounter. (They are in open and should expect it is not a valid reason)
- If you are representing the Seals in some way, this can be with the name of your ship, commander, or being attached to and expedition, any PVP must be consensual by all involved, and follow any additional applicable rules. And you should be able to prove this if needed.
- You may not stalk or otherwise deliberately target a previous client that you friended as part of a case.
We recommend seals and clients unfriend each other after a case to prevent this. Failure to unfriend is not in itself an actionable offence, but would be a determining factor if a complaint were brought against a seal.
- What you do in your personal time when you are not an active seal, or otherwise representing the seals in some way, is up to you.
We will not police your activities. But we will take any complaint seriously, and act on it as needed and required by our rules, TOS, and the TOS from Frontier.
Failure to follow these rules on PVP can be cause for expulsion as a seal, or other punishment depending on the circumstances.